The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for 3 innovative and future-focused Graduate Engineers (Electrical) who value teamwork, are community minded and put customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- A Washington Accord accredited 4-year degree in Engineering or equivalence recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Engineer (Electrical), with supervision and guidance from senior engineering staff, you will provide sound Electrical Engineering support for the efficient and effective operation of the Traffic Management systems, Intelligent Transport systems and Roadway Lighting within the state and provide advice during the construction and integration with the Department's systems and operations. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced team whose core focus is on delivery of a high-profile project in a dynamic innovative field with constant technical and project management challenges which lead to rewarding outcomes.
Available roles: We have multiple roles available across Queensland:
Gold Coast (Nerang) (2)
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 1:00 am