The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Engineer (Mechatronics) who values teamwork, is community minded and put customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- A Washington Accord accredited 4-year degree in Engineering or equivalence recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Engineer (Mechatronics), under supervision you will combine mechanical and electrical engineering and computing to work in the high-tech field of automated systems, industrial control systems, next generation traffic signal controllers and robotics.
Available roles: We have 1 role available in Brisbane
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am