The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Environmental Officer who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Degree in environmental science, environmental management, environmental planning, environmental engineering or other equivalent environmental qualification.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Environmental Officer, you will support the department to meet our environmental management responsibilities and to work towards best practice environmental management. You will work with internal and external stakeholders on the management of environmental issues and apply relevant environmental management policies and legislation.
Available roles: we have 1 role available at the Gold Coast
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am