The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Interaction Designer who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor of Interaction Design, Bachelor of UX and Web Design, Solution Design/ Digital IT degree.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019).
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Interaction Designer, you will have the potential to work on multiple projects in department. You will assist with improving the customer experience of our highly-used online services and mobile apps. In this role, you will make a strong contribution to the transformation of our digital products by helping to make the customer experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
In this role you will be exposed to:
- the end-to-end process, from concept to implementation
- online services content and interface design
- android and iOS app enhancement requirements
- small systems interfaces.
Available roles: We have 1 role based in Brisbane North (Carseldine)
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 1:00 am