The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Officer (Occupational Health and Safety) who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor / Masters Occupational Health and Safety, Bachelor / Masters Occupational Health and Safety Science, Bachelor / Master of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role
As a Graduate Officer (Occupational Health and Safety), you will support the operational implementation and continuous improvement of the RoadTek safety management system under supervision and guidance from senior RoadTek OHS staff. This may include preparation of advice for stakeholders on legislative, technical and contemporary approaches to management of OH&S, research of specific requirements for managing particular risk, and research of specific injury and disease phenomena. You will perform a range of duties relevant to your discipline and actively participate in activities that will build on your experience and capabilities.
Available roles: We have 1 role available in Brisbane
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 1:00 am