The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for 3 innovative and future-focused Graduate Planners who value teamwork, are community minded and put customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor's degree of Environmental/Urban, Regional or Transport planning.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role
As a Graduate Planner, you will process and evaluate complex development applications and produce responses on behalf of the department. Provide transport and land use planning advice on matters to deliver integrated land use and transport outcomes in the region. Promote, manage and implement best practice transport infrastructure and integrated transport and land use principles and processes.
Available roles: We have 3 roles available in Maroochydore, Toowoomba and Brisbane
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am