The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Planner/Engineer who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor degree in any of Engineering, Construction Management, Town Planning, Urban Planning. Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019).
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Planner/Engineer, you will work with a team responsible for facilitating the Inland Rail project in Queensland and protecting the interests of the Queensland government, industry and communities.
You will support the planning team with the review of the environmental impacts, the technical team with the review of design for road and rail assets and the planning and land management teams with the acquisition of the rail corridor and issues around tenure/designation/native title and cultural heritage.
Available roles: We have 1 role based in Brisbane.
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Planning and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am