The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Rail Project and Investment Officer who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Project or Program Management /Transport Planning.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019).
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Rail Project and Investment Officer, you will contribute to the development and reporting of rail projects and the broader rail infrastructure investment program. If you would enjoy working on rail projects and ensuring the rail investment planning is undertaken according to best practice, quality management and value for money, join our team to make a difference to our community.
Available roles: We have 1 role based in Brisbane.
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 1:00 am