How to apply
Follow the instructions on our graduate recruitment website at www.dva.gov.au/about-dva/jobs/graduate-program/applying-graduate-programme
If you need assistance, you can contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 6289 6293
Who we are looking for
If you are innovative, flexible, and motivated to work in a challenging and rewarding team environment then we want to hear from you! We welcome applicants from all disciplines and have recruited graduates from diverse disciplines in the past.
This year, we are especially interested in graduates with degrees in:
- Accountancy, Commerce, Business, and Finance
- Statistics, Data Analytics, and Actuarial Studies
- Communication and Media
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Law and Policy
- Medical and Allied Health
We are looking for people who:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Are dedicated to providing great service and achieving results
- Are flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Have well developed conceptual and analytical abilities.
We value diversity and encourage graduates of all backgrounds, disciplines, and work and life experiences to apply.
We are committed to employing and retaining Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander graduates to apply through our annual graduate recruitment process.
The department seeks to enhance strong working relationships with Indigenous veterans and relevant Australian Government departments and agencies so that it is positioned to:
- Assist in the ongoing work of identifying Indigenous veterans and their dependents to facilitate their access to services and entitlements
- Assist in gaining recognition of the contribution to the nation by Indigenous veterans through their service
- Recruit and provide ongoing support, and learning and development opportunities, for Indigenous employees.
We actively participate in the Australian Government Indigenous Graduate Recruitment Program administered by the Australian Public Service Commission. More information on this program is available at indigenouscareers.gov.au/home/featured-articles/aftrs-student-support-officer-indigenous