Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:
From the day you join Deutsche Bank, you’ll be working as part of a global team that is transforming the world of banking. Our development programme offers extensive training, exposure to stimulating projects, and the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to provide innovative products and services to our clients. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a valuable network that will support you as you progress in your career. You’ll be given various opportunities to not only have your opinions heard, but also get to make an impact at our company and for our clients. If you have the drive to succeed in the fast-paced financial services industry, Deutsche Bank is an exciting, supportive place for you to begin your career.
About the business division:
Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) brings together a top-ranked institutional sales force, world-class research and trading expertise across Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets. The Fixed Income & Currencies business enables Deutsche Bank to respond to increasing automation, regulatory expectations and client demand for standardization and transparency in execution across fixed income, currency and emerging markets.
Deutsche Bank is an industry recognised leader in the foreign exchange business. Our client centric approach helps us to serve the needs of our customers across the full product spectrum from basic liquidity provision in the spot market to innovative derivative solutions for both asset and liability managers.
Deutsche Bank’s Rates business provides a comprehensive range of fixed income securities and OTC derivatives. We give clients access to the Bank’s liquidity and product expertise through our global sales and trading teams, as well as our electronic trading channels and clearing offering. Our product range includes Government, Agency and Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) as well as a suite of interest rate and inflation derivative products.
Deutsche Bank’s global Credit trading business enables clients to meet their investment objectives and manage credit risk. With industry-leading expertise in market-making and credit valuation, we offer clients a wide range of products across Flow Credit, Distressed Products and Structured Finance Trading. Products traded include bonds, loans and claims, ranging from the strongest investment grade issuers through high yield to distressed assets. Our Structured Finance experts provide structured risk and non-flow financing solutions for clients across multiple industries and asset classes.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- Competitive salary as well as pension, insurance contributions and salary packaging
- 4 weeks annual leave, plus additional and wellbeing leave
- Parental leave benefits including Childcare Assistance Payment
- A range of flexible benefits including the Online discount program, employee referral program,
Your key responsibilities:
- Upon joining the Bank you will begin your learning journey with our global orientation, followed by professional skills training and technical financial training.
- During your first year with us you will benefit from a graduate learning journey, comprising both technical and professional skills training, further enhancing your learning experience.
- Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on your role and the desk you’re working on. In FIC you might be pricing products for traders, preparing financial data analysis, examining market trends or assisting in the origination, structuring and execution of transactions.
- You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialize later.
- Whichever path you take, by the end of your programme you’ll have the skills and experience to launch a long-term career with us as a salesperson, trader or structurer.
Your skills and experience:
We recruit highly intelligent graduates who are ambitious and adaptable. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programmes that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us. Above all, we’re looking for entrepreneurial people who thrive best in a diverse culture where innovation and agile thinking abound.You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of outstanding academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate. So you’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative environment with some of the best minds in banking.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm