Discover the space where the curious thrive
Dexus is one of Australia’s leading real estate groups, proudly managing a high-quality Australian property portfolio valued at $33.8 billion.
To work at Dexus is to be part of a proud and agile team where passion, curiosity and vision are valued. There are opportunities across the business to carve out a space to call your own and to have a meaningful impact on the people, projects and places around you. We have a proven commitment to inclusion and diversity, and we’re inspired by people who want to get out of their comfort zones to explore what they’re really made of.
2021 Dexus Graduate program - Your future with us:
We have an exciting opportunity for talented Graduates to join Dexus in February 2021!
As part of our program you will be part of a small cohort of Graduates, each with a personalised and unique experience to kickstart your career in the property sector.
You will participate in a two-year rotational program (4 x 6 month rotations) allowing you to learn and develop skills and experience in our core business functions, including but not limited to: Capital Transactions, Funds Management, Development, Strategy & Research, Valuations, Leasing and Asset Management in Office, Industrial or Retail.
We have Graduate opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and we open to varied degree types, including but not limited to: Property (Real Estate, Land/Property Economics), Business/Commerce (Finance, Economics, Statistics), Sustainability & Built Environment, Law and Construction Management.
Our selection process includes these key steps:
1. Applications open on Wednesday 26th February and close on Sunday 5th April. We encourage you to apply as early as possible as we are anticipating a high number of applications. (Eligibility - At time of application candidates must hold Australian/ New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency. You must complete your degree before the Graduate Program begins in February 2021.)
2. Complete video interview
3. Complete psychometric assessment
4. Attend Graduate Assessment Centre Day in early May in Sydney and subsequent offers will be concluded in May 2020
5. Start your new role as a Graduate at Dexus in February 2021
Ask questions, explore possibilities and realise your ambitions.
At Dexus we value diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We are proud recipients of the 2020 WGEA (Workplace Gender Equality Agency) accreditation - recognising employers that are leaders in gender equality. We also provide a breadth of flexible work arrangements for women and men within our workplace and offer wellbeing support, professional development and great benefits to ensure that our people are engaged and performing at their best. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles at Dexus, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will partner with you to identify the best way to assist you through our recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Funds Management, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Level 25, Australia Square 264-278 George Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 12:59 pm