Defining your career with Evans Dixon will provide you with valuable experience across numerous areas of specialisation, while being mentored by industry-leading experts.
We have a number of rewarding and challenging graduate opportunities across a broad spectrum of financial services including:
- Private and Family Wealth Management
- Funds Management and Corporate Finance
- Software Development
You’ll collaborate and learn from some of the best in the field as you develop your career with a business that prides itself on offering employees a dynamic and fun team to work with.
You can look forward to:
- One-on-one mentoring by senior advisors
- Direct client interaction from the first weeks
- On-the-job training and development
- A career development and progression plan
- Opportunities to be considered to work in other areas of the business and locations (we try to hire from within first)
- Payment of relevant course fees and paid study leave to support a variety of postgraduate qualifications such as CA, CPA and CFP
- Healthy work environment practices with access to a breakfast bar and fitness rebates
- Fun and inclusive culture built through regular company sponsored social and sporting events
Watch this space towards early 2019 or register your interest in the program at www.evansdixon.com.au/careers/graduate-program- register.html to receive an email when applications open