DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
An opportunity has become available for a customer service focused Receptionist to join our Sydney office. The successful candidate will join our dynamic team to provide exceptional service to our internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Meeting and greeting internal and external clients
- Organising the booking of meeting rooms, video conferences and national and international teleconferences
- Managing a busy national switchboard
- Collaborating with other staff including national reception, catering and IT on a daily basis
- You may also be required to assist with other office administration duties as required.
You will have a customer service mindset, an ability to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills and experience of administrative excellence.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Be available 5 days per week between the hours of 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm (20 hours per week). These hours may vary from time to time and some flexibility will be required.
- Have at least 12 months customer service experience
- Pride yourself on your high level of professionalism
- Strong sense of initiative and alignment to our company values
At DLA Piper, we believe great businesses can make a better world. Our entrepreneurial and supportive culture promotes bold, ambitious thinking and a warm, empathetic approach. And at the heart of everything we do are trusting, collaborative relationships with clients and each other. Sharing the belief that together, we can make business better.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual.
We know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued and that's why we strive to be a business where everyone can thrive, develop and succeed based on their talent. Our aim is to build an inclusive and supportive culture where all our people feel they belong and can achieve their best. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to join us, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people identifying as LGBTI, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disability.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.
- Job type:Clerkships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm