Dulili Care is a well-established business that delivers quality, tailored disability support services to a wide variety of clients.
An exciting opportunity is currently available for a flexible, resourceful Speech Pathologist to join our team.
If you are passionate about social and biological science, language, and human anatomy this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Why join us?
- Competitive remuneration - you will be recognised with a competitive salary package that matches your skills and experience, along with a travel allowance
- Be a part of a Job ready program
- Laptop, mobile and Official vehicle will be provided upon request
- Work/life balance - enjoy a happy work/life balance with flexibility around your schedule
- Supportive environment - work alongside a friendly, supportive and encouraging team that are passionate about each others success
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities - Professional development budget in addition to a separate mentoring budget
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Speech Therapy or Speech-language Pathology
- Relevant license and certification from SPA
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments such as sign language
- Understanding of swallowing disorders and treatments
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel to client's home setting for treatment
- Assess, diagnose and treat language, speech and swallowing disorders
- Regular communication with clients, family, physicians, and teachers
- Utilise evidence-based treatment in combination with new, innovative communicating techniques
- Maintain up-to-date with advancements in the field
- Educate patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies
- Maintain detailed/confidential notes on patient history and progress
- Evaluate patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we want to hear from you.
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click the "APPLY NOW" button and attach your CV with a detailed cover letter today!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Speech Pathology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm