- Join DuluxGroup - A top 100 ASX Listed Company
- ‘Real jobs’ providing ‘real experience’ and a strong start to your career
- Explore your interest in Industrial & Technical Marketing
Dulux is an iconic household brand. Synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. Part of ASX top 100 listed DuluxGroup, the Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
We are seeking highly motivated and career driven people to be part of our 2018 Graduate Program. Our program, unlike others, will offer you the opportunity to work in 'real jobs' across a variety of disciplines, providing you exposure to all parts of the business.
As a Graduate Marketer, you will initially be based out of Clayton and have the opportunity to work across various elements of marketing, while executing the product development and brand strategy for the commercial category. Your main focus however will be industrial and technical marketing as opposed to consumer marketing, hence an interest to work in this type of marketing is critical to your success. We are looking for future leaders as this role is a great step up into frontline leadership or functional specialist roles.
You will be given the flexibility, training and support to make your mark while developing your career for the future. Ultimately it will be your initiative and desire to stretch yourself and work outside of your comfort zone that will see you get the most out of this opportunity.
We are seeking people with a clear desire to progress their career and become a success, hence this coupled with your high energy, strong work ethic and desire to succeed will be critical to your long term success.
In addition, you must possess the following skills and experience;
- Degree qualification, or be in your final year of study;
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities;
- Category planning experience;
- Marketing execution experience;
- An interest in or exposure to industrial and technical marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills;
- Results orientated with good problem-solving skills;
- Time management and organisational skills.
Our Values and Behaviours underpin the culture of how we do things at DuluxGroup. Some of our core values are to “run the business as your own” and “work safely”. We strongly believe in being accountable, results focused, and working as a team to maintain a safe environment.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply' below or for a confidential discussion please call Kylie on (03) 9263 5706. For further information about Dulux please visit our website www.duluxgroup.com.au.
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our employees. We have a strong results oriented culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Marketing and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2018, 12:59 pm