Yates – Graduate Packaging Technologist – Padstow, NSW
- Join DuluxGroup - A top 100 ASX Listed Company
- ‘Real jobs’ providing ‘real experience’ and a strong start to your career
- Maximise your learning through relocation opportunities
ASX listed, DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the places and spaces in which we live and work. Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot's, B&D Doors & Openers, Parchem, ATA and Lincoln Sentry have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate.
We are about to commence recruitment for our 2017 Graduate Program and seeking highly motivated and career driven people to be part of this exciting adventure. Our program, unlike others, will offer you the opportunity to work in 'real jobs' across the Innovation and Development function in Padstow.
As a Graduate Packaging Technologist, you will support the Yates business in the delivery of New Product Development (NPD) and developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions and improving existing products. The role involves working closely with the marketing team to develop suitable packaging for NPD, involving a variety of packaging format. Also ensuring packaging are compatible to products developed and meets all supply chain requirements.
You will be given the flexibility, training and support to make your mark while developing your career for the future. Ultimately it will be your initiative and desire to stretch yourself and work outside of your comfort zone that will see you get the most out of this opportunity.
We are seeking people with a clear desire to progress their career and become a success, hence this coupled with your high energy, strong work ethic and desire to succeed will be critical to your long term success.
In addition you must possess the following skills and experience;
- Degree qualification (preferably with an element of Engineering), or be in your final year of study;
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous work experience employment or extra-curricular activities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply Now' below or for a confidential discussion please call Lilian on (03) 9263 5601. For further information about DuluxGroup please visit our website www.duluxgroup.com.au
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our employees. We have a strong results oriented culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.