What we offer:
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our clients
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and Graduate Leadership Program
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
Australia: Application opens 18 February 2020 and closes on 13 April 2020
New Zealand: Application opens 7 April and closes on 19 May 2020
Apply now, don't miss out!
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for self-motivated and curious individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude who are keen to get their hands dirty and achieve amazing things. To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or a permanent residency visa
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within two years at the time of your application
We invite you to join our passionate team and #thrivewithDXC.