Applications have closed as of Monday 12th April, 11:59 pm (AEST). If you apply after this point in time, we will hold onto your application and reach out to you if a new opportunity becomes available.
Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission-critical systems and operations with innovative digital solutions to produce better business outcomes.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage submissions by neurodiverse people, LGBTQI people and women. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Through our First Nations Program and Reconciliation Action Plan, we are excited to increase education and employment pathways available to First Nations peoples. We strongly encourage submissions by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and will seek to support you in your application process.
Choose your pathway
DXC offers a variety of graduate opportunities across a number of role types. We are looking for self-motivated individuals from all disciplines to kick start their career with the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company.
We are determined to help you find what you truly love, learn things you never thought you would, and develop skills beyond “just I.T” to excel in your role and all aspects of our business.
- Application Developer - Create, test and program applications for our clients
- Business Analyst - Bridge the gap between IT and the business using analysis to support business decisions
- Business Operations and Finance - Oversees the organisation’s day to day operations in multiple areas including HR, Finance, Legal etc.
- Consulting (Business/Technical) - Collaborate with our clients to improve their business through DXC’s offerings and expertise
- Cyber Security - Help protect and defend our clients from cyber threats
- Deliver - Deliver solutions to our customers
- Project Management - Plan, manage, oversee and lead customer projects to completion
- Sales and Marketing - Generate business opportunities and enhance brand awareness
- Support - Support our customer’s technical capabilities
- Software Engineering - Design, develop, test and evaluate IT software
- Systems Engineering - Design, integrate and manage complex client systems
- Sales Solution (Pre-Sales) - Lay the groundwork for the DXC Sales team to be successful
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
- Previous work experience in the Technology or Business sector (i.e. work placement or internship) or ex-Defence personnel (post serving time in Military) would be an advantage for some roles.
All degrees are accepted. Roles are offered in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
If you need assistance in filling out your application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected]
DXC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to their Elders, past, present and emerging.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:22nd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm