Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission-critical systems and operations with innovative digital solutions to produce better business outcomes.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Choose your pathway
DXC offers a variety of graduate opportunities across a number of role types. We are looking for self-motivated individuals from all disciplines to kick start their career with the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company.
We are determined to help you find what you truly love, learn things you never thought you would, and develop skills beyond “just I.T” to excel in your role and all aspects of our business.
- Application Developer - Create, test and program applications for our clients
- Business Analyst - Bridge the gap between IT and the business using analysis to support business decisions
- Consulting - Collaborate with our clients to improve their business through DXC’s offerings and expertise
- Project Management - Plan, manage, oversee and lead customer projects to completion
- Test Engineer - Perform functional and non function testing, and ensure quality products and services are delivered to our customers
- Sales and Marketing - Generate business opportunities and enhance brand awareness
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
Application closes: 17th May 2021, 11:59PM (NZST)
Apply now, don't miss out!
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- A New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident
- In the final year or have completed your university degree or Polytechnic diploma within three years at the time of your application (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021)
- Must have completed all course requirements no later than January 2022
All degrees are accepted. Roles are offered in Auckland and Wellington.
We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
If you need assistance in filling out your application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 1:59 pm