DXC Technology Graduate Program
Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission-critical systems and operations with innovative digital solutions to produce better business outcomes.
At DXC we believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings and discover new possibilities. Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
DXC offers a variety of graduate opportunities across a number of role types. We are looking for self-motivated individuals from all disciplines to kick start their career with the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company.
We are determined to help you find what you truly love, learn things you never thought you would, and develop skills beyond “just I.T” to excel in your role and all aspects of our business.
- Application Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Test Engineer
What’s in it for you?
As a DXC graduate, you will instantly gain access to a whole world of support, mentoring, and on-the-job training. DXC provides a custom approach to the role you’re hired into, specifically designed with your background, university experience and career aspirations in mind. Learning and development is a key component in the career management of our people and the long-term success of our graduates, along with formal and informal mentoring available from professionals throughout your graduate journey.
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our clients
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and Graduate Leadership Program
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
Kick start your career with DXC and go anywhere from here.
Application closes: 19th May 2020, 11:30PM
Apply now, don't miss out!
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for self-motivated and curious individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude who are keen to get their hands dirty and achieve amazing things. To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within two years at the time of your application
We invite you to join our passionate team and #thrivewithDXC.
For more information, visit: www.dxc.technology/nz/gradprogram.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:20th May 2020, 1:30 pm