Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission critical systems and operations with innovative solutions across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experience.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking candidates for NEW Graduate Business Process Services roles in Brisbane.
Supports the business process services team in delivering efficient and effective outsourced processes and services within a specific industry and functional area to meet objectives and quality standards for clients. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Demonstrates specialised business skills acquired through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. May act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
Job Role Essentials
- Perform standard, moderately complex processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in assigned work processes and may serve as an informal resource for team members with less experience.
- Understand the business of the client and applies knowledge to support best practice procedures and continuous process improvement.
- Ability to review, recommend and implement modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Maintains log records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports. Prepares standard reports for management and clients.
- Researches problems and follows up with the client regarding resolution. Interfaces with management and clients to resolve issues.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
Application closes: 1st August 2021, 11:59PM (AEST).
Apply now, don't miss out!
If you need assistance in filling out the employment application, require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment or have any questions about the process, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 1:59 pm