Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission critical systems and operations with innovative solutions across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experience.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking candidates for a NEW Graduate Network Engineer role in Sydney. The job description for the role is as below.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organisational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Your journey starts Day 1
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage submissions by neurodiverse people, LGBTQI people and women. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm