Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission critical systems and operations with innovative solutions across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experience.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking candidates for NEW Graduate Technical Analytics Consultant roles in Canberra.
Essential Job Functions
- Working on solutions to implement and maintain data management and information management functionality for the clients.
- Setup and configuration of cloud-based software products in the space of data management and data processing, ingestion and visualisation, information management and collaboration.
Desired skills and experience (optional): Experience in cloud technologies, databases, SQL, visualisation/reporting, Sharepoint and Dynamics, system administration.
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
If you need assistance in filling out the employment application, require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment or have any questions about the process, please e-mail us at [email protected]
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage submissions by neurodiverse people, LGBTQI people and women. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm