PLEASE NOTE: Applications for the 2023 DXC Technology Graduate Program are now closed, however we are always looking for new talented graduates to join our team. If you apply after this point, we will hold onto your application and reach out to you if a new opportunity becomes available.
Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that move the world. Our customers entrust us to deliver what matters most.
We believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings, and discover new possibilities.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our customers and society, this program is for you! Whether you are a tech enthusiast or someone who just wants to make an impact on people’s lives – join the DXC journey in shaping the future of tomorrow.
Choose your pathway
Our program operates Auckland and Wellington.
We offer a variety of graduate opportunities across a number of role types that are designed to match your tertiary background, skillsets and career aspirations. We are determined to help you find what you truly love, learn things you never thought you would, and develop skills beyond “just I.T” to excel in your role and all aspects of our business.
- Application Developer - Create, test and program applications for our clients
- Business Analyst - Bridge the gap between IT and the business using analysis to support business decisions
- Consulting (Business/Technical) - Collaborate with our clients to improve their business through DXC’s offerings and expertise.
- Project Management - Plan, manage, oversee and lead customer projects to completion
- Release Management - Coordinate service delivery for our clients' critical applciations
- Sales - Generate business opportunities with current and future clients
- Software Engineer - Design, develop, test, and evaluate IT software
- Test Engineer - Plan, design and evaluate products
For more detailed job descriptions, click here
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- A New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident
- Have completed all course requirements for your degree or Polytechnic diploma no earlier than November 2020, and must be expecting to complete all course requirements for your degree no later than February 2023
Note: Previous exposure to the Technology or Business sector (i.e. work placements or internships) would be an advantage for some roles.
All degrees are accepted. Roles are offered in Auckland and Wellington.
We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
Our 'people first' mindset comes to life offering the ultimate in working flexibility. We take a virtual first approach and our teams are spread across multiple geographies delivering a broad range of customer projects, which means we can tailor working arrangements that work for our people.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage applications from Māori and/or Pasifika people, neurodiverse people, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the application form or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Computer...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 12:59 pm