As part of a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you working alongside senior Accountants to provide full service for our clients Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
You’ll benefit from one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a career progression plan, financial and study support in gaining CA or CPA, healthy work initiatives, and a fun, collaborative and dynamic office culture.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Enter and allocate accounting transactions for SMSFs
- Complete monthly bank and investment reconciliations
- Assist in the completion of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
- Support our team of Financial and Investment Advisers
- Assist your manager in completing rollovers, contributions, pensions and lump sums for the funds
- Adding new clients onto BGL 360 accounting system and processing historical information for funds
- Liaise with the ATO, banks and other related parties on behalf of the client
We're looking for recent graduates with:
- Solid academic results in an Accounting major degree
- Strong desire to liaise closely with clients and provide a high standard of service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills
Please note – This role has the direct career path to becoming a Manager with the opportunity to take on the accounting responsibility of your own portfolio of clients.
Benefits of working with E&P Financial Group
- Attractive salary package
- Financial and paid study leave support for CA or CPA
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- A free healthy breakfast each morning
- Young and vibrant culture
- Regular company sponsored social and sporting events
- Modern offices in convenient location
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2022, 6:00 am