As part of a collaborative and supportive team, this role will see you working alongside senior Accountants to provide full service for our clients Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).You’ll benefit from one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a career progression plan, financial and study support in gaining CA or CPA, healthy work initiatives, and a fun, collaborative and dynamic office culture.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Enter and allocate accounting transactions for SMSFs
- Complete monthly bank and investment reconciliations
- Assist in the completion of financial statements and tax returns for SMSFs
- Support our team of Financial and Investment Advisers
- Assist your manager in completing rollovers, contributions, pensions and lump sums for the funds
- Adding new clients onto BGL Simple Fund accounting system and processing historical information for funds
- Liaise with the ATO, banks and other related parties on behalf of the client
We're looking for recent graduates with:
- Solid academic results in an Accounting major degree
- Strong desire to liaise closely with clients and provide a high standard of service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills
Please note – This role has the direct career path to becoming a Manager with the opportunity to take on the accounting responsibility of your own portfolio of clients.
Benefits of working with Dixon Advisory:
- Attractive salary package
- Financial and paid study leave support for CA or CPA
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- A free healthy breakfast each morning
- Young and vibrant culture
- Regular company sponsored social and sporting events
- Modern offices in convenient location
- Generous annual fitness rebate
E&P Financial Group is an ASX-listed financial services group (EP1). Operating through the E&P Capital, E&P Funds, Evans and Partners and Dixon Advisory brands, the Group provides a broad range of services including Wealth Advice, Corporate and Institutional and Funds Management. In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,200 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice.
Ranked No 1 in Top Graduate Employers 2018 Voted
Best Graduate Employer in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
Voted Best Graduate Development Program in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
To apply, please send through your CV,cover letter
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 1:59 pm