Put your university learning into practice with our award winning internship opportunity. Working full time for approximately 6 weeks over your summer break is the best way to gain insight into your future career.
Working in an inclusive team-orientated environment, you’ll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You’ll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
Summer Internship positions are often available in
- SMSF Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Institutional Equities
- Software Development
What’s on offer
- practical, real-world experience and training
- a professional client focused work environment
- close working relationships with our highly-qualified, specialist teams
- preferential consideration for our graduate program and casual positions
- a fun, dynamic and collaborative work environment
We’d love to hear from you if you’re
- In your penultimate year of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Interested in applying knowledge to real-life situations
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2021 (approx)
- Program duration
Approx 6 weeks
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 7:00 am