Expressions of Interest for E&P’s Summer Intern Program
Applications for E&P Financial Group’s 2021/22 Summer Intern Program open on Monday 19 July. Register your interest now to receive a reminder email on the day they open.
If you’re looking for an exceptional work experience opportunity in a progressive organisation where you can put your university learning into practice, apply for our award-winning Intern Program.
Working in an inclusive team-orientated environment, you’ll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You’ll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
What’s on offer
- Full time paid work for 6 weeks over summer
- Practical, real-world experience and training
- A professional client advisory work environment
- Direct learning from experienced team members and leaders
- Fun, dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Preferential consideration for future graduate and casual opportunities
Summer Internship positions likely to be available in
- Wealth Management
- SMSF Accounting
- Risk and Compliance
- Research and Corporate Advisory
The real-life intern experience
Here's what Christian Beddoe, one of our former interns says about the program:
“As an intern I was able to do real work that added value to the business, while growing my knowledge base and preparing myself for the next step in my career.”
We’d love to hear from you if you’re
- In your penultimate year of study for an Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce or related discipline
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Interested in applying knowledge to real life situations
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm