Put your university learning into practice with our award winning internship opportunity.
Working in an inclusive, collaborative environment, you’ll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You’ll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
What’s on offer
- Full time paid work for 6 weeks over summer
- Practical, real-world experience and training
- A professional client advisory work environment
- Direct learning from experienced team members and leaders
- Fun, dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Preferential consideration for future graduate and casual opportunities
Positions available in
- SMSF Accounting
- Wealth Management - Investments
- Risk and Compliance (Sydney only)
- Research (Melbourne only)
The real-life intern experience
Here’s what Christian Beddoe, one of our former interns says about the program:
“As an intern I was able to do real work that added value to the business, while growing my knowledge base and preparing myself for the next step in my career.”
E&P Financial Group is a leading wealth management, corporate and institutional and funds management service provider. The Group’s approach is to focus on long-term client partnerships, while seeking to provide high-quality, market-leading financial advice for private clients, institutional clients and corporates.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re an Australian/NZ citizen or permanent resident in your penultimate year of study for an Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce , Law or related discipline.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 22 August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 7:00 am