When you commence your career with E&P, you’ll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You’ll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
We genuinely invest in your success. Our program provides
- one-on-one mentoring
- on-the-job training and professional development
- a career development and progression plan
- payment of relevant course fees and paid study leave to support postgraduate qualifications
- healthy work practices with access to a breakfast bar and annual fitness rebate
- inclusive and team-orientated office culture built through regular company sponsored social and sporting events
In the Software Development team you’ll be exposed to
- supporting the development of new models, maintaining and enhancing our existing core client platform
- applying database knowledge, writing MS SQL queries, the efficient use of views and stored procedures, and triggers
- reporting on web developments and projects
The real-life graduate experience
Here’s what Kandarp Shrivastava, a team member who started as a Software Development Graduate, says;
“The coolest thing about my job is being able to work with a great team to solve so many different types of problems. I’m often faced with new problems that have no set solution so it’s up to me to break things down and find an effective time-saving solution."
If you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and delivering excellent service apply today at https://www.eap.com.au/careers/graduate-programs/
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 22 March 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2022, 6:00 am