Who we are
efm is Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider, leveraging sophisticated proprietary technology, highly skilled people and trusted carrier partnerships in the delivery of end-to-end integrated supply chain management to provide immediate and sustainable value for its customers. At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst who will discover, deliver, and embed commercial initiatives across the business. The role is analytically based, with a focus on continuously identifying and executing value-add projects. Partnering with a variety of different departments, it is a fast-paced and continuously changing role where you can truly see the outcome of what you do.
On a daily basis you will:
- Extract, understand and manipulate data from various sources Convert data into insights through analytics and modelling
- Work closely with key stakeholders to design operationally and commercially viable solutions for our customers and to support improvements to the business
- Work through and present analytical projects with tangible financial impact Identify, implement, and monitor risks and action items required to realise the commercial benefit from your projects
- Partner with the Procurement function to understand market conditions and support negotiations to achieve required outcomes
- Present to the internal and external stakeholders on various commercial initiatives and projects on an ongoing basis
- Complete general system configurations and logic, extracting and manipulating data for your own analytical needs
Who you are
Curious, analytical, detail oriented, insightful, influential, authentic
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in a Commerce, Business Information Systems or Supply Chain related field
- Capacity to produce high quality reports and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to complete advanced financial modelling and data analysis in Excel
- Project management approach to task advantageous
- Previous experience in an analytical role advantageous
Why should you join efm Logistics?
- Be involved in important projects on a daily basis and see impactful results from your work
- Career development and progression
- An engaging and empowering culture
- The opportunity to be a part of an industry that is experiencing rapid growth
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- Free parking + Onsite Café + Quarterly company functions + team building activities
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Aviation, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:19th May 2022, 1:59 pm