At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience. If you have a relentless passion for providing outstanding support to customers and love a challenge, this is the role for you.
We are looking for passionate, engaged and analytical graduates who are ready to take on a challenging role where no two days are the same. Working at efm is not just a job, it is a fantastic career path for the right person, to grow with the business and to further their expertise and future career goals within efm.
We offer a competitive salary | Be valued for your input, expertise and initiative | We provide an environment where you will enjoy coming to work every day.
- Supporting and managing of the day-to-day movement of freight within your portfolio.
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience.
- Reviewing and reporting on daily freight movements.
- Resolving inquiries in a way that provides a no better experience.
- Escalating priority issues when required relating to all aspects of your accounts.
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers.
What we're looking for:
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, passion and ability to work at pace and under pressure
- Sound computer including Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree qualified
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that places value on professional development and growth of our team.
These benefits include:
- On-site training and ongoing professional development.
- On-site Cafe (just for efm employee's) + Competitive salary + Quarterly company functions + Team building activities
- The opportunity to be apart of an industry that is experiencing rapid growth
- Working with state-of-the-art cloud based technology, that allows our clients to manage their entire logistics ecosystem
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Working with like-minded and passionate people in an environment that will support and challenge you
- Supportive and energetic team culture
- This role is available for an immediate start and will suit someone with a positive attitude who shows enthusiasm for their work and takes pride in what they do.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via the link below with a covering letter highlighting why you are a great fit for this role. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm