As a 2021 Graduate with efm Logistics you will undertake a two year program working within our Internal Account Management team, supporting our customers and account managers to deliver a no better experience. You will gain exposure to a variety of business functions and develop knowledge of our operations and value proposition.
We are looking for passionate, engaged and analytical graduates ready to take on a challenging role where no two days are the same.
Your role will be based in our Moorabbin offices and will involve:
- Support and management of the day-to-day movement of freight
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers
What we're looking for:
- Sound computer including Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant degree completed in 2020/2021
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, passion and ability to work at pace and under pressure
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
These roles will commence in July 2021.
For any queries please reach out to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm