As Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We're problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our customers specific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
We're looking for recent graduates to join our growing team in Moorabbin as a Billing Officer. This is a fantastic role for someone who's ready to take on a challenge with a fast-paced, dynamic business and grow their career. You'll need to be passionate about what you do, and excited about how you can contribute to efm's success.
- We are looking for passionate, engaged and analytical graduates who are ready to take on a challenging role while accurately reconciling supplier costs against system information, to ensure the quality and timeliness of billing to customers. Working at efm is not just a job, it is a fantastic career path for the right person, to grow with the business and to further their expertise and future career goals within efm Logistics.
- We offer a competitive base salary plus superannuation | Professional & fun team culture | Extensive on the job training & an informative induction program, ensuring you have sound knowledge of your role, as well as an understanding of the broader departments that create efm Logistics.
As a Billing Officer you will:
- Timely and accurate validation and reconciliation of carrier invoices & rates against contracts
- Be responsible for major customer portfolios; including accurate and timely charges
- Lodge claims with Carriers
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices received and processed
- Issue resolution with long-term solution
- Pro-active communication and follow up to efficiently resolve all discrepancy matters with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Support of the broader Billing functions as required
- MS Office (Intermediate - Advanced Excel)
- Proven ability to analyse and think critically to resolve issues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong mathematical ability
- Genuine opportunities for development and progression
- Impressive office, with on-site cafe
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
This role is available for an immediate start and will suit someone with a positive attitude who shows enthusiasm for their work and takes pride in what they do.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via the link below with a covering letter highlighting why you are a great fit for this role. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm