At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience. efm Logistics is leading as the largest 4PL provider in Australia & NZ, meaning we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions.
A rare opportunity has come up for a HR Coordinator to join our team in our Moorabbin office. Reporting to the GM - People and Performance, you will be responsible for all things admin, including contract management, recruitment support and learning & development administration. This is a great opportunity for a curious person with strong organisational skills, looking to progress their career in Human Resources.
- Prepare, distribute and action the new joiner, variation and leaver traction ticket within required timeframes
- Provide administrative support to the Onboarding and Development team. This includes the scheduling of sessions, monitoring of attendance and room booking
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team when required. This may include conducting reference checks and scheduling interviews
- Maintain employee records ensuring documentation compliance is maintained and actively follow up outstanding paperwork
- Conduct monthly audits of employee records to ensure compliance is maintained
- Update and maintain Sharepoint and P&P calendar
- Assist with other administrative tasks including the ordering of welcome stock, managing security cards and office floor plans
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with relevant internal and external stakeholders
You will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Understanding of HR practices and legislation
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Multitasking & prioritisation abilities
- Career development and progression
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- Genuine recognition for high performance and dedication
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Free parking + Onsite Café + Quarterly company functions + team building activities
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th May 2022, 11:59 am