At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience. If you have a relentless passion for customer service and love a challenge this is the role for you.
We are looking for impeccable Internal Account Manager to join our team at efm Logistics. With no day being the same, we are looking for individuals who posses a high level of self motivation, positive language and clear communication skills which can be applied to the Internal Account Manager position. You will proactively support customers, major account managers and carriers with the day-to-day management and movement of freight. You will be the first point of call for the customers in your portfolio, making sure that we are always on the front foot.
As an Internal Account Manager with efm no day is the same. Your role will be based in our Pyrmont offices and will involve:
- Supporting and managing of the day-to-day movement of freight within your portfolio
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience
- Reviewing and reporting on daily freight movements
- Resolving enquiries in a way that provides a no better experience
- Escalating priority issues when required relating to all aspects of your accounts
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification or 2+ years experience in Customer Service
- Resilience, passion and ability to work under pressure
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that places value on professional development and growth of our team.
These benefits include:
- Onsite training and ongoing professional development
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers
- Working with like-minded and passionate people in an environment that will support and challenge you
- Supportive and energetic team culture
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 6:00 am