At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a "No better logistics experience". If you have a relentless passion for customer service and love a challenge then the Internal Account Manager is the role for you.
We are looking for impeccable customer service representatives to join our team at efm Logistics as an Internal Account Manager. With no day being the same, we are looking for individuals who posses a high level of self motivation, positive language and clear communication skills which can be applied to the Internal Account Manager position. You will proactively support customers, major account managers and carriers with the day-to-day management and movement of freight. You will be the first point of call for the customers in your portfolio, making sure that we are always on the front foot.
This position has become available due to growth within the company as well as internal promotions. Working at efm is not just a job, it is a fantastic career path for the right person to grow with the business and to further their expertise and future career goals within efm Logistics.
As an Internal Account Manager with efm no day is the same. Your role will be based in our Moorabbin offices and will involve:
- Support and management of the day-to-day movement of freight within your portfolio
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience
- Reviewing and reporting on daily freight movements
- Resolving enquiries in a way that provides a no better experience
- Escalating priority issues when required relating to all aspects of your accounts
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers
What we're looking for:
- Sound computer including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, passion and ability to work at pace and under pressure
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience result
This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate, engaged and motivated individuals to join an organisation that places value on professional development and growth of our team.
- Onsite training and ongoing professional development
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers
- Working with like-minded and passionate people in an environment that will support and challenge you
- Supportive and energetic team culture
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 1:59 pm