We are looking for our next generation of Stocky's to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
We are seeking motivated people, passionate about Australian agriculture and the livestock industry, to join our 18-month Livestock Program. The Elders Livestock program has been specifically designed by our livestock team to develop the skills of our next generation of livestock professionals.
Over the 18-month program, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple locations and gain exposure to different markets. We will provide you with hands-on training through diverse experiences and give you direct access to our top livestock professionals through our mentoring program. There will be a strong focus on relationship building, with opportunities to network with other professionals at events, workshops, and training.
The Elders livestock program has been tailored to develop the fundamental skills to set you up for a successful career in the livestock industry.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with our successful livestock professionals in a variety of settings including on-farm, at sales and in our iconic branches, learning all aspects of the industry
- You will participate in dedicated workshops and training events with your livestock cohort
- The opportunity to learn auctioneering skills
- Attend sales where you will gain firsthand knowledge of current market trends
- Develop the knowledge to assess livestock and provide accurate and strategic advice to our Farmers
- Build business-critical skills in sales and marketing, communication and decision making, and product forecasting.
- You should have some experience or familiarity with the livestock industry Flexibility to relocate throughout the Elders network (within your home state)
- Previous customer service or sales experience is highly regarded Confident, self-starter with a curiosity to learn
- Resilient and adaptable to change and different environments
No qualifications are needed, we welcome applications from all candidates looking to pursue a career in livestock including those starting their career or those looking for a career change.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Agriculture, Customer Service, Environment, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm