TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 34 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices. We operate in all jurisdictions in Australia.Over the past 35 years we have established a strong reputation in the insurance, commercial and banking sectors. We act for many of Australia's leading insurance and financial institutions, large corporates, leading accounting firms and government departments. We also act for SMEs and individuals in all aspects of commercial and property law. We measure our success through the high level of satisfaction and engagement we achieve with our clients and our teams.
About the role
Due to growth in our practice, we are currently seeking a junior lawyer to join our Sydney Life Insurance, Superannuation and Advice practice group.
To be considered for this role you will be an enthusiastic and personable graduate lawyer that has;
- A current practicing certificate, or have completed a practical legal training course and are close to being admitted.
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A genuine interest in litigation
- Experience in defendant insurance work will be highly regarded but it is not necessary
You will be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment .You will have very strong attention to detail and a real desire for personal development.
Why work for us
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. TurksLegal offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits.
We foster an inclusive work environment and we are an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 44 2 Park StreetLocations:
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm