We are a Chartered Accounting firm based in Alexandria. We provide accounting, bookkeeping and taxation services to the general public. ! We are looking for new accounting interns to join our team on a part time basis. The successful candidate must have a bachelor degree or in their final year of Uni. Besides the candidates need to have excellent communication skills, a team player, attention to details and can do attitude.
Skills you will be acquired during the Internship Program:
1. Introduction to Business Structure
2. Xero software training (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
3. Payroll processing and BAS preparation
4. Preparation of Individual Tax Return ( with Investment Property and Capital Gain Tax)
5. Preparation of Company's Financials and Tax Return ( including Base Rate Entity, Division 7A, Depreciation & Instant Asset Write off rules, Tax Reconciliations, etc...)
1. Preparation of Family Trust's Financials and Tax Return
2. Family Trust Election (FTE), Trust Distribution
3. Bucket Company and Division 7A
4. CGT Concession for small business
5. Tax Planning
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume to [email protected]
Please also check out other tax and accounting services we offer on our website:
Our office location: B1/13-21 Mandible Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015. It is an easy, 4 minutes walk from Green Square Station or a quick bus from Redfern station.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Working...
- B1/13-21 Mandible Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015Locations:
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm