Emanate Technology are currently seeking multiple IT Graduates to join a fast-growing National organisation.
A minimum requirement for graduates to already hold Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or a capability-related discipline and hold Australian Citizenship or a PR visa.
Recent Graduates with up to two years' experience in the IT industry are highly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will include.
- Provide hardware, software, telephony, and peripheral products support to end users to facilitate the efficient and productive use of equipment and systems.
- Manage high volume IT incidents and service requests that flow through to the IT help desk.
- Use the IT helpdesk ticketing system to monitor and act on lodged tickets and service calls.
- Document solutions to hardware and software issues.
- Contribute to the development of procedural and instructional documentation for reference by end users.
- Resolve tickets in a fast, friendly and professional manner, keeping customers updated throughout the process from creation to resolution.
- Setup and configuration of desktops, laptops and mobile devices for new and existing employees.
- Provide software support including the installation of commercial software packages and systems developed in-house.
- Provide Level 1 technical and troubleshooting support to internal clients over phone, remotely and in person.
- Implement approved plans and strategies within agreed time frames.
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and opportunity to reduce costs whilst still meeting service and delivery requirements.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Complete degree or certificate of study related to Information Technology.
- Exposure to, knowledge of, and a strong willingness to learn Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft365, Scripting and Automation, Smart phone device management.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Career aspirations within technology sector.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple activities and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and planning skills, particularly as they relate to the delivery of quality customer service across a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- Highly effective planning, organising and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of organisational confidentiality.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm