Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
You will be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded! We're entering an exciting period of change and we're on the lookout for an IT specialist, a perfectionist by nature, and someone who loves tech, IT & to provide the tools necessary to make people feel happy. You will also have an interest in pursuing and supporting the security function and needs of the business.
This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of HR, Payroll & Benefits technologies with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will work alongside the Head of Security & be an integral part of the dynamic Security Team. The team you'll be joining is on the forefront of a new way of working, whereby we work remotely and socialise & collaborate locally.
- Work closely with the Head of Security and the Senior IT Specialist
- Procurement of new hardware & peripherals (laptops, mice, adaptors, monitors, phone headsets)
- Provisioning of new equipment for new hires
- Managing stock of IT equipment - Laptops, iPads & peripherals
- Managing / issuing G-suite licences & maintaining email lists
- Issuing swipe cards
- Manage applications and licensing for programs such as Slack, Office 365, Hexnode
- Manage virtual communication tools such as Zoom, Slack, Google Meets
- Patch management
- Responsible for training team on how to take care of devices
- Troubleshooting IT issues across the Australian side of the business
- Assign users software access through Okta Single Sign on
- Work within the data protection compliance with ISO 27001
- Responsible for remote management of company tech via security software
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on MacOS, iOS, Windows and Android
- Auditing installation of critical software company-wide
- Workflow optimization for the above
- Ensure requirements are gathered accurately and communicated transparently to IT suppliers and service providers
- Concisely explain project status and issues to key stakeholders and the wider organisation at an appropriate level of business or technical detail
- Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Preferable 1 - 2 years relevant work experience in IT
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills
- Be willing to go the extra mile to make our team experience memorable
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to take direction and also work autonomously
- Comfortable with Windows and Mac administration
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm