Join the Empower Graduate Academy and watch your career graduate with honours! As a New Graduate, we understand this transition may be daunting, but don’t worry because Empower’s got you!
Our structured 12-month program will skyrocket your development and Empower you to make a real difference in people’s lives.
You’ll embark on a journey of personal and professional development where you’ll be supported by peers and mentors working in a team environment. A personalised GROWTH plan, with regular mentoring, learning modules and workshops will form the basis of your schedule. At Empower our Graduates don’t have KPI’s, largely because we believe Quality is better than Quantity, so each caseload is tailored by our team based on the clinician’s goals, interests and development.
Our purpose as an organisation is to Empower our clients to achieve better health and quality of life. In order to give your best you need to be at your best and because we really care about the Graduates in the Empower family every few months you get to treat yourself to a wellbeing day on us.
What makes Empower stand out?
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs. Yes that’s right, you choose your hours and region. No late nights or weekend work, keep that for long walks on the beach!
- Comprehensive company induction and shadowing sessions
- Monthly Professional Development and Social Events
- Free counselling support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount and benefits portal
- Financial contribution to external professional development and Paid Professional Development Leave
- Competitive remuneration, travel allowance and yearly reviews
- Genuine Career progression opportunities - Always look to promote from within
- Ongoing individualised mentoring and support from senior management with opportunities to work across various roles and clinical settings i.e. Home Care, NDIS and Residential Aged care.
- Workplace Giving Program and Paid Time off to Volunteer
- $1000 referral bonus for referring a friend
The Graduate Program
Our dedicated graduate program provides the support you need to transition into life as a first-year clinician and extend the skills you worked hard to develop at university.
Our innovative service model focuses on delivering the best clinical outcomes for clients. As a Graduate Physiotherapist with Empower, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients with musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions and disabilities. The work that we do is truly meaningful and our goal is to make a difference in people’s lives whether they are living in their own home or at an Aged Care Facility.
As a member of the Empower Graduate Program you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to flourish in your career. Our program includes:
- Fun filled Induction and Orientation Program - A structured orientation plan including shadowing our senior clinicians to get you started
- Graduate Growth Plan - Set a clear plan of what you want to get out of the year
- Comprehensive 6 Week Induction program to ease the transition from Student to Graduate
- Weekly 1:1 Mentoring
- Monthly Professional Development Courses and access to a wide range of online courses
- Opportunity to put your skills to practice with our Monthly Clinical Development Workshops
- Empower Innovation project - Your chance to create & innovate!
- Quarterly progress check-ins and career coaching for post Graduate Year - Where to next?
- A $1500 External Professional Development Fund
- Completion Bonus awarded at the end of your graduate year
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our people. As a Graduate Physiotherapist at Empower you align with our core values of innovation, care, outcomes, fun, quality, and accountability and consistently live these values every day and inspire to live these values. You will have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, be outcome focussed and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to our clients. You must have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Pending Registration with AHPRA
- Police Check Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
Changing lives is what we do.
Delivering high quality allied health services is how we do it.
Empower Healthcare was founded in 2016 by two people who were determined to improve the standards of allied health services in residential aged care and knew how to do it. With industry knowledge and an innovative approach, Adam and Matthew set about defining what allied health services can be when quality and person-centred care is placed before all else in healthcare.
The partnership, that merged clinical expertise with business acumen, soon established Empower Healthcare as a leading provider of quality physiotherapy services in residential aged care facilities in Victoria. This success fuelled the expansion of our services within residential aged care, home care and NDIS.
Now offering comprehensive allied health services with more than 180 dedicated and passionate clinicians working in Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland, Empower Healthcare is growing and taking our unique approach with us.
A lot has changed over the years but not our commitment to the highest quality care, delivered by expert clinicians, aimed at improving the independence and quality of life of our clients- helping our clients live their lives the way they want to.
So what are you waiting for? Secure your spot now before it’s too late and get ready for the ride your life.
Contact Lilian on 0412 709 161 or email [email protected] to discuss this position or other opportunities. To find out more about our program please visit: https://www.empowerhealthcare.com.au/reach-your-full-potential/graduate-program/
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm