An exciting entry-level opportunity has arisen to join our Accounts team on a part-time basis.
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for assisting with any administration and daily activities relating to accounts payable/receivable, banking and reconciliations, data entry and reporting, as well as other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate must have strong organisational and administration skills, work with accuracy and attention to detail and demonstrate sound computer and software skills (Microsoft Office). We are seeking a driven, entry-level candidate with an eagerness to learn and develop their skills in accounting and finance.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Check and respond to email & phone enquiries
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Maintaining a positive and understanding relationship with customers regarding accounts processes
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Proficient use of online platforms for accounts related functions
- Data entry & filing
- Accounts & inventory reporting
- General office administration
- Ad hoc duties as delegated by the Finance Manager
- Completed qualification or currently studying in accounting, bookkeeping or finance preferred
- Experience in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, administration an advantage
- Competent Microsoft Excel skills
- Sound computer processing and administration skills
- Strong written/verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry & reporting
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing priorities
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week Monday to Friday
- High standard of customer service to represent Energetiks professionally
- Enjoy dealing with customers and building meaningful relationships
- A true team player with flexibility to perform a variety of tasks
- Enthusiastic can do attitude
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm