Big Opportunities to Build your Career
Our Graduate Program is an incredible environment to start your engineering career and be part of the innovation that will create the energy market of the future. Opportunities are only limited by your imagination, passion and motivation to succeed in your career. We value people who work safely, think creatively, embrace diversity and want to engage to listen, learn and expand their knowledge.
Throughout our comprehensive graduate program you will experience:
- Competitive salary and ongoing opportunities for pay progression
- 6-month rotational placements, organisation wide
- Exciting work assignments supervised by senior engineers and technical specialists
- Your own mentor (an experienced engineer) to work with you for the duration
- Professional development and personalised training opportunities
- Opportunity and support for you to work toward CPEng and RPEQ
- 9-day fortnight, allowing for an excellent work-life balance
- Great career options on completion of the program.
You will have many career opportunities across our various divisions, functions, locations and diverse roles. In our business it’s possible to start your career as a graduate engineer and, in time, progress to a senior management role in the engineering stream or another part of our diverse business.
To better reflect the communities in which we work, we are committed to improving diversity across our organisation. A diverse and inclusive workforce will enable us to deliver on our vision to energise Queensland communities.
Applications for the Graduate Program usually open in March to April each year.