About the role
Our client, an Australian based Oil & Gas company, aspire to have digitization embedded in everything that they do. They are seeking to bolster future capability by bringing on a Graduate Digital Analyst to the team. You will work with teams pioneering new technologies, application of Cloud, data science, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing.
The salary is between $85,000 and $95,000 plus package.
As a Graduate Digital Analyst, you will work with a wide range of stakeholders, helping to solve today's problems, and putting in place infrastructure and technology for a better future. You will join an established team, offering the opportunity to learn from industry experts, with rotations through different areas of the Digital function to help grow and expend your knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about IT and has a relevant tertiary degree in IT or equivalent discipline.
- Ideally you will be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a fast paced, professional environment where you’ve been able to put your theoretical knowledge into a practical environment.
- Your solid base knowledge will be complemented by a passion for embracing change and driving performance improvements through collaboration and teamwork.
- Accordingly, strong communication and interpersonal skills are a ‘must have’ for this role.
Ideally you will already be based in Western Australia (WA) or be prepared to move to WA for this opportunity.
Our client aspires to be a leader in diversity and applications from females and those who identify as being from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button, and send through a copy of your resume.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm