With over 100,000 members, Engineers Australia membership is recognised world-wide and can help open doors via its network and reputation. Students looking to start their engineering career through professional development, support and industry connections should apply for membership today.
Students studying an accredited or recognised TAFE/VET course in engineering can apply for free student membership.
Knowledge - Access Australia’s premier engineering network and have world-class professional development and technical resources at your fingertips.
Recognition - Gain the competitive edge in the global market by being a part of the elite community committed to engineering a better world.
Voice - Have your say in the direction and future of your profession.
To qualify for student membership, you must be studying an accredited or recognised Australian course in engineering. They can be either:
- a two-year Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in Engineering program
- a three-year Bachelor of Engineering Technology/Science program
- a four-year Bachelor of Engineering program
- a two-cycle Bachelor + Master in Engineering program (3 year + 2 year program or integrated BE/ME 5 year program)
- a Conversion Master of Engineering program
If you are unsure, please have a look at the accredited programs list to see if your engineering program has been listed.
Not all TAFE/VET courses undertake accreditation with Engineers Australia. These courses, if in engineering, are generally recognised for membership purposes.
View a list of Engineers Australia accredited courses
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Civil...
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2023, 12:59 pm