EpiSoft is driving best-practice patient care via innovative digital health technologies.
About the role
We are looking for a highly-motivated software engineer who is passionate about the digital health environment to play a key development role of our ‘epi-me’ Admissions Portal software product.
This is a 12-month contract role with a likelihood of extending to a permanent position.
This is primarily a remote-working role, with a preference for Sydney-based applicants who can visit our Northern Beaches based headoffice for initial onboarding / training.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Overview of Application Process
If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!
- Apply now with a CV and a personalised cover letter describing your motivation to apply & nominating your most relevant experience/s.
- Longlisted candidates will be asked to record a ‘one-way’ video interview to present their experience, motivation and interest in the role
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed (preferably in-person, but otherwise virtually) and asked to undertake a short practical software development exercise to understand their software development approach.
A day in the life of the Digital Health Software Engineer
Reporting to our Director Data Science, you will identify and use best-practice software methods to continuously innovate our software offering for our end-users.
As part of our small and nimble development team, you will enjoy taking initiative, working autonomously and critically evaluating a way of doing things to achieve the best outcome.
You will be highly motivated junior software engineer, ideally with +1 year's experience (but not mandatory), wanting to continue their career in an innovative software company under the guidance of a very experienced and progressive team. You will be passionate about the digital health environment.
Other Mandatory Criteria
- Australian permanent resident/citizen or New Zealand citizen
- Must be flexible to working remotely, but able to commute to a Northern-beaches headquarters as required
- Thorough working knowledge of;
- Microsoft SQL Server
- C# . NET (MVC)
- Experience troubleshooting customer issues in a production environment
- Strong desire to learn and adapt-to new software techniques
- Exceptional communication skills & strong work ethic
Other Desirable Criteria
In-depth knowledge of;
- ASPX web forms
- Digital health and health sector domains
- Database querying performance optimisation
- Web security methods
- Data migration
- Advanced software testing
Benefits and Perks
- Work with a diverse team from a wide range of backgrounds
- Great career pathway as our small company realises our global ambitions
- Work remotely most days
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm