This is an opportunity to be part of our global intern program where you will join over 180 interns globally in a 3 month program. The program starts in June and can taken on a part time basis and ramp to full time in your break.
Interested to learn more? See the details below to kick-start your career!
- You are currently pursuing a relevant degree from an accredited university and due to graduate in late 2022 or May 2023.
- Available full or part time 10-12 weeks starting in May, June or July
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills with strong multi-tasking and execution ability
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects
Documents and Information Required
- Indicate your availability
The Equinix University Relations team will be reviewing applicants throughout November to January and will reach out to applicants accordingly. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Watch this video to learn more on how Equinix is powering the worlds digital infrastructure.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 639 Gardeners Road, Mascot, SydneyLocations:
- Program duration
- Salary range
$23 plus super per hour
- POSITION START DATE
May 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm