We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Technology Graduate & Internship Program. As part of the program, you will be exposed to a range of IT functions and career paths. You will be looking to build a long-term IT career and will have a history of high achievement.
There will be opportunities to contribute across the following technology functions:
- IT Service Desk
- Technology infrastructure & systems administration
- Software development
- Cyber Security
- Business analysis
- Robotic process automation
There will also be opportunities to be involved in organisational & technology projects.
Some of the main technologies that we use include Pure Storage, Rubrik Data Management, Darktrace, Mimecast, Deep Instinct, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and Tableau.
What we are looking for:
- Background of high achievement (Study, Work, Technical Knowledge etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and develop effective working relationships
- Self-motivated and performance-driven to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Adherence to organisational policies and procedures
- Completed or in final year of relevant degree
What we can offer you:
- 12-month contract
- A warm, open and supportive culture
- An attractive remuneration package, including reward and recognition programs
- Opportunities to undertake training programs or courses
- An employee wellness program, including discounted health insurance and an employee assistance program
- A workplace volunteering and giving program to enable you to help others in the community
- Great central CBD location, new office fit-out and end of trip facilities.
About us - Trusted since 1888
Equity Trustees was established in 1888 and is now one of Australia's largest specialist trustee companies. We help our clients grow, manage and protect their wealth now and for generations to come. As a trustee company, it is our responsibility to always act in our clients' best interests, ensuring they feel safe, valued, and cared for.
We are committed to providing a workplace that is flexible, rewarding, and supportive of individual development. Just as you will help us grow our business, we will help you grow in your career.
Equity Trustees is 130 years strong - and growing. Apply now to be part of a successful contemporary trustee company!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm